Join the Herd!
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Faneuil Hall, Boston MA & Edgartown, MA
Job Type: Part time, Temporary, Commission
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
Working in either, our Flagship Store or Martha's Vineyard Pop Up*, as Sales Assistant you will be part of a team committed to delivering authentic, imaginative and fun service to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in a fast-growing lifestyle retail brand. We are looking for someone who tackles projects from a strategic and creative approach, and inspires others with a positive, can do attitude. This position is for the candidate who wants to jump in headfirst to make an immediate impact, work in a collaborative team environment, and set a high bar with their commitment to superior customer service.
*The position in Martha's Vineyard is a temporary one. We will be popping up from July 17- August 17.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Greeting our customers with warm welcomes you will effortlessly introduce them to our brand and foundation. Your confident product & foundation knowledge and passion for service will guide the customer to make the best purchase and further their relationship with us.
From replenishing stock, merchandising displays, processing transactions and looking after fitting rooms, everything you do will create an unforgettable shopping experience for our customer.
- Conversationalist: We are looking for a storyteller. Someone who loves talking to our customers, learning about their lives, forming relationships, and sharing what American Rhino represents, both as a brand and as a foundation.
- Excited by customer service: Our customers are the most important part of our brand and our success. We are looking for someone to develop relationships with people in the neighborhood and beyond, who will bend over backwards to make each person have a great experience when they walk into the store. Someone who will assist with meeting any customer need.
- Operations focused:We need someone who can run with ‘it’ and proceed with detail and efficiency. Maybe you like binders, maybe checklists and whiteboards are your thing, but we have high expectations that you will be able to organize inventory, client relations, or big picture initiatives. You should love selling and be great at puzzles!
- Loves constant communication:We love people who can speak up, keep us looped in with what’s going on, constantly talking to the team at Head Office, as well as our American Rhino teams at other locations, and keep us informed on what’s working and what’s not.
About Us: American Rhino
American Rhino is a New England-based lifestyle and apparel brand founded in 2016 by Chris Welles as a unique way to participate in on the ground conservation efforts to protect critically endangered and threatened Africa wildlife. We are makers of premium quality apparel, footwear and accessories, worn by those who believe that style should not just make a statement; it should make a difference. We are founded on a commitment to protect wildlife and the empowerment of those who want to stand out from the herd.
Contact Information: Send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Job Title: Graphic Designer & Marketing Associate
Location: Remote, Boston MA
Job Type: Full Time
American Rhino is looking for a Graphic Designer with skills in marketing to oversee all print and digital work for the company following a recent rebrand. They will have the opportunity to expand the branding and execute carefully created designs across all platforms.
The team is based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate can work remotely except for photoshoots which occur in the greater Boston area.
– Develop and finalize design directions for various projects within American Rhino’s
ecommerce website, digital and offline marketing, retail shops, photoshoots and packaging components
– Work cross-functionally with multiple departments for asset creation including, but not limited to: Marketing, Web Development, Merchandising and Retail Shops
– Present visual ideas to Marketing and Merchandising teams, and refine based off their feedback
– Assist marketing on emails, newsletters, and campaign direction
– Lead art direction for product photoshoots, including research, gathering of product, finding props,mocking up compositions and on set styling in accordance with brand guidelines
– Communicate with web developer regarding site and give direction for design updates
– Preparation of files for both print and digital production
– Working with marketing team to ideate and post social media campaigns
– Ability to produce assets with quick turnaround while sustaining attention to detail
– Flunet of inDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
– Familiarity with Drip, Shopify, and Facebook Business a plus
– 2–3 years of design experience in print and digital design
– Experience working with brand guidelines and website maintenance.
– Ability to conceive and execute photoshoots including moodboarding and planning with photographers.
– Must be a self-starter with the designer to grow the position and bring fresh ideas that still ring true to the brand.
– Experience in fashion a plus
– Interest in environmentalism and conservation
– Good sense of humor.
Send a cover letter, link to portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject Graphic Designer & Marketing Associate. Resumes without cover letters or portfolios won’t be